Leo Van Der Loo

Hi Todd

Russ Fairfield has some articles on finishing as well as on other
turning related topics, link to it is below.

http://woodcentral.com/russ/russ3.shtml

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Todd Clare wrote:

Are there any good books on finishing techniques for tuners out there?
I've seen lots of finishing books in general, but little mention of the
specific needs of turning, use of the lathe for application, etc.

Or websites... whatever. I'm looking for some "hey stupid, do it like
this" suggestions, since I'm new to turning and newer to finishing. I
see oils and waxes and shellacs and polys and sanding sealers (and ...)
and it's all a little overwhelming...

Thanks!

-- TC