Martin H. Eastburn

The local ice cream shop has a nice 18" x 4' slab that is kept below freezing.
They fold ice cream and fruit or whatnot then put it in a cone or cup.
Now that is a nice use during August!

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:
"*" wrote in message

Ignoramus8644 wrote in article
. ..

I support the idea of using one in the kitchen...

Let's see......

....you have absolutely no idea of what sort of chemicals might leach out
of the former surface plate into the food.

AND....

....the granite surface will keep you busy sharpening knives.

You can use it in YOUR kitchen if you wish, but......

Give me a hardwood or poly cutting board for the kitchen......ANY day

My thoughts, exactly!

The way I see it, unless one is involved in making certain candies, a
granite surface would be quite useless.

Harold