Honest A Babin

This is good news to again be recognized for my good work and honest
dealings.
A few years ago I was attacked by a gang of angry machinists while
walking to my shop and it took awhile to fully recover. The come from
from hiding like assassins but luckily I fought them off.
I know carrying two IMI Desert Eagles so I'm not scared so bring it on.
My sons are helping around the shop and things are going on smooth as a
fresh coat of grey enaminal on rebuild lathe bed.
The kids are learning art of scrapping which I learne in the old
country before coming here and settling in Bristol with my young wife.
I appreciate you trumpet my business and look forwarned to more making
happy customers.
If you are in Bristol-area free to stop by and take my lessons on
machining tool rebuilter. Listen to me and learn.
Thanks on you again,
Al Babin & Sons LLC
ISO complaint job shop, specializing in rebuilting and repairs of
precision machine tools. Custom plastic dip-sharpening of tool bits
and pool cues and covers.