Percival P. Cassidy

On 08/31/05 11:47 am EXT tossed the following ingredients into the
ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

snip

Don't let advertising and price fool you, as a $59.00 Eureka will do
exactly what a $500.00 Dyson does. Good Luck in your search.

DYSON -- isn't that the one that uses 100,000 the force of gravity! That
means that the centrifugal force will make one gram of dirt weigh the
equivalent of 100,000 times heavier or 100 kilograms or 220 pounds -- an
excellent example of gross exaggeration in advertising. If I cannot believe
this statement what makes them think that I will believe an other statements
they make.

I'm not seeing any such claim on their Web site.

Dyson's technology was good enough that, after dissing it, Hoover copied
it and lost a patent infringement suit. I was in UK the day the
newspapers reported the court's decision.

We love our DC07.

Perce