Roger

The message
from "Dave Plowman (News)" contains these words:

wrote:
A laser is no good as the wavelength has to be optimised

They breed them on this group that is for certain.

If you're not Drivel you speak the same peculiar 'English'.

I don't think he could be Dribble (using a spell checker) because
Dribble couldn't have maintained the separate identity for so long
without cocking it up more convincingly than just using the same brand
of idiot english. Given that he appeared on this ng shortly after Adam
and seems to think, against all the evidence, that the sun shines out of
Drivels arse my current theory is that he is Johns younger brother. Only
a blood relationship would be strong enough to overcome the derision
that dIMMS feeble attempts at erudition engender in the rest of us.

What continues to baffle me is why this pair of anonymous morons
continue to infest the newsgroup. Perhaps if we just ignored them (as I
have been trying to do over recent weeks) they will go away. Drivel is
unhelpful in at least 99% of his posts and I don't recall timegoesby
*ever* giving any useful advice. In fact the only advice (other than
worship dIMM) that I can recall that he has given is within this thread.
The rather contradictory notion that a hacksaw is to be preferred to a
cheap cutter.

--
Roger Chapman