raden

In message .com, Matt
Beard writes
Permission to breathe, Your Holiness?

Were you replying to me ?

Since you snipped everything, nobody has a clue what you're referring to

Please refrain from posting until you know how to construct a
grammatically correct sentence. You ended your previous effort with a
preposition.

Alternatively, calm down, take a few deep breaths and realise that you
are not the moderator of this group and don't have a God given right to
criticise other people's posting style.

Whether I say "what you're referring to" or "to what you're referring"
is irrelevant. I put it in that form for a bit of emphasis and it's
common usage, correct or not

It's quite simple, and basic newsgroup netiquette - if you snip the post
to which you are referring, nobody knows what you're on about

Google and newsgroup netiquette are that way -------------
go and have a look

But then, since what your reply to the OP was completely and absolutely
wrong, it's prolly a bit much expecting you to take such things on
board.

kissy kissy

--
geoff