I use them a lot, the biggest I can get from Lee Valley with the
non-skid pads. Although I built a featherboard and used 6 of the BIG
magnets, my uses more common are for holding things like push sticks
to the side or front of the machine for easy grasp, and use the miter
slots for most other things, espeically feather boards.

John

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:45:25 GMT, "Cyrille de Brébisson"
wrote:

hello,

I was wondering how effective are rare earth magnets to hold stuff on table
saw such as feather boards and the like. and what size of magnets to use?

thanks, cyrille