RBW

SteveF wrote:
"RBW" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need advice on how to fix a leak in an older air compressor. I do not
have a welder. Will simply drilling out the hole and putting in small
plug work? Thanks

There was an interesting piece in either Journal of Light Construction or
Fine Homebuilding where the author described watching an air compressor tank
explode and the whole thing fly completely over a two story house and land
on the other side. Apparently the air hose got hooked on something
otherwise it would have landed a yard or two over.

Steve.

OK You have my attention. Thanks for the advice. I will back off and
buy another one. Any suggestions on what to buy or avoid?