diablomadman

Default Sony KV-32S66 - Good image in PIP, screwed in main screen

Recently laid my hands to a Sony KV-32S66 with dual tuner PIP. It was
sitting around the office connected to a never-used Video conferencing
unit.

Got it home, hooked it up and found that the picture was screwed. I
hooked up my media PC that is outputting to Channel 3 via Coax, and
also tried a VCR via the composite Video1 input. I got distorted
images, like you'd see if you were one channel off. Audio (on the
coax) came through just fine.

The interesting thing is that when I pull up a PIP window of either
input, it shows just fine. If I switch the screens around the PIP
shows fine, 'main' screen is hosed.

Menus and everythign show up just fine.

Does anyone have any ideas? Some setting that may have been set to
make it go with the vid conf unit? Is there anyway to make the unit do
whatever its doing in PIP on the main screen?

Thanks