Old Gringo

Graham Saad wrote:
I've recently moved house into a place with hard timber floors. It's a big
difference from my previous sprawling shag-pile covered place which had
compelled me to splash out on a new Dyson.

Problem is, in the new environment, I just don't need it. It was a fantastic
cleaner and picks up so much dirt and dust (and carpet fluff!), but it
scuffs my new floors when I'm not careful and seems like overkill given the
task at hand. Accordingly, I'm planning on giving it to my mother (it'll
stop her from coming round to borrow it once a month) and downgrading to
something more suited to the task at hand.

Can anyone recommend a decent mid-range vacuum cleaner? Only provisos are
that it should be bagless (I'm a convert) and have decent performance on &
not scuff, hard timber floors. All suggestions appreciated.

Don't let advertising and price fool you, as a $59.00 Eureka will do
exactly what a $500.00 Dyson does. Good Luck in your search.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life