Clint

Thanks for the link. Around here, some of the most readily available cedar
is 1x6 fence boards. Not sure if that plan could be scaled down by 2" less
width, because otherwise, those boards would be perfect. Nice and smooth on
one side, and rough (furry rough) on the other. I think the bats around
here are pretty small as well, at least, the ones I've seen, so maybe that
would work. Ah, well, might have to try it someday. Got some extra boards
kicking around the shop even as we speak.

Clint

"Toller" wrote in message
news

BTW, what does a bat house look like?

The one I will make is at:
http://www.dccl.org/information/hous...uses_small.htm

I would love to start with rough wood, but the only cedar I can find
around here is S2S.