Swingman

"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message

There was an article in The Oregonian about a new trend among the
younger writers in returning to the manual typewriters. Might Andrew,
Anne and Suzi be heading in that direction?

Brought back memories of one of my younger careers when I got out of the
service, in the O&G business, out in some farmer's field typing oil leases
on the tailgate of my truck with a Smith Corona portable.

I tried to explain that to my 20 year old college sophomore daughter
recently and she was just as baffled by the concept as she was the first
time she and her friends first saw a 45 record and spent ten minutes looking
for the button that opened the tray on the record player.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/05