Dr. Flonkenstein

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:45:42 -0700, Aratzio wrote:

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:45:35 +0200, "Dr. Flonkenstein"
got double secret probation because:

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:58:36 +0100, Guido wrote:

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:

In article ,
Aratzio wrote:

"IT'S ALL THE DEMOCRATS FAULT THAT DUBYA IS A MORON!"

even the possibility that the rumor is another lie
doesnt slow him down

Its not a rumour. Its a well known fact. A senior intellegence source
that doesn't want to be named said so. So there...

You saw it from somebody who heard it. Great. Carry on, a great net.career
is awaiting you!

fmmmmmpffmmfmmmfmmppm

Oooops!

Well, it can be be taken in a positive sense too .....

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in
Alexa "Crackpot" Cameron explains electromagnetism, and how
the sun has an 'iron core':
"The sun and the earth are 'magnets', each with an iron
based core, and both have an electrical force between them."

in Message-ID:
Mark "Woody" Ferguson shows his mastery of the English language:
"With patients and practice you could be nominated next time around..."

in Message-MID:
Mark "The illiterate" Ferguson astonishes everybody saying:
"Oh, for ****s sake, Gary no matter how angery he thinks he makes there
are lines I will not cross unless I believe what I say is the true, I
know more then you."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Kook of the year 2004" Cameron uses words she doesn't understand again:
"Why is the Pentagon killing American citizens with non-lethal technology?"

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Imnotalexadammit" Cameron has problems with that extra finger
on her hand:
"Why do the Jews use the Star of David as symbolic of the Pentagon, or
Pentagram?"