Hawke

For example, when the Tsunami hit last year the most
primitive and ignorant people living on the most remote islands told
reporters that the Tsunami was caused by the spirit of the ocean being

angry
with people so the wave was their punishment. That's just the kind of
thinking I expect from Gunner and friends. I'm sure he has a strong

belief
in god too.

Hawke

Im Buddhist. So once again the Mind numbed Leftist Drone gets it all
wrong. You ever going to get any of your grand claims right????

"Your not here for the hunting, are you?"

Snicker

Gunner

A Buddhist war monger who hunts? I smell some bull****. Why is it that what
Gunner says isn't believeable? How are things in fantasyland? Is that where
they hid the WMDs?

Hawke