yourname

I'm just finishing up putting down hardwood floors using the Ebay "rental"
program. Bought one in great condition and expect to get just about what
I paid for it when I resell it. If you are only going to use it for one
or two projects, that's what I'd do.

Steve.

And it was a Bostitch pneumatic unit - top quality.

Steve.

This sounds like a good plan.

my only comment is to consider the price of nails, and availablility.
Stick nailers have different angles and some local lumberyards only
carry some.

i bought Bostich and am very happy, coil framing nailer and angled
finish nailer

Oh, and newer nailer are oilless, which may matter on finish projects,
no oil spots