roones3

Default Sprinkler wiring troubleshooting

The wiring for my sprinklers has come undone. What is the best way to
reconnect? What tools would help me in identifying which wire goes to
which? I have a section of three valves, and they have all been
disconnected and now I have to figure out which wire to connect back so I
can get them back under control.

Should I turn on one valve at the controls and...test which wire is
registering current??? Or something??

http://www.cabling-design.com/forums