Edwin Pawlowski

"kelly" wrote in message ...
Hi,
I fell in love with this house that is
15 yrs old, double garage, with roof, furnace, and
some bay windows never replaced.
I have never done home repair before.
The seller's house inspector said those
have to be replaced.
I don't know how soon those has to be replaced
and approximately how much for each repairs?
Currently, the house I'm living now, I rent the
furnace.

Thanks for the help.

Get some estimates and factor that into the total cost of the house. If
still a good deal, buy it. If not, move on.

Furnace usually last more that 15 years, roof life can be 15 to 20+
depending on location, windows 20 to 100 years. Now that I think about it,
if all that is gone in 15 years, how good is the construction of the rest of
the house?

Not knowing the size, configuration, etc no one can give prices very close.
Furnace $2500 to $6000. Roof $3000 to $10,000, Windows $500 to $2000.