Duane Bozarth

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:15:21 -0500, Vic Dura
wrote:

If not, a cheaper alternative might be to bring in some fill
and simply raise a pathway through...depends on how deep and mucky it
actually is, but could be significantly cheaper than builing a fully
supported walkway.

Seriously though, Duane has a good suggestion there.
--

If you think the tree huggers will get you for building over a
wetland, just try FILLING in one!

You are a lot more likely to get away with a bridge than a dam.

What I'm suggesting is neither a dam nor filling in the wetland--and I
have seen it done in a couple places while in TN that were actually on
the list, whereas I really doubt this area is (or it wouldn't have
houses on it already).