TURTLE

"wekiva" wrote in message

First it would be nice to tell us what model number of the thermostat you
have so we can try to answer your question.

TURTLE

Good point.

Actually my main question should have been can anyone help me figure out how
to change the settings...and if that didn't happen then look for the manual.

The main problem (and reason I didn't include it) is because I have no idea
what the model number is. It's an old looking programmable Honeywall
thermostat that is rather large and rectangular. There is a small LCD screen
in the upper middle of the front face and the lower 2/3 of the front face is a
fold down cover that covers the buttons. On the inside of the flip down panel
are basic instruction printed on a piece of paper that have a revision number
in the lower bottom corner 97-3663 Rev. B. I took the thermostat off and on
the back of the unit is a number printed on the back 200905B and 9347. On
the wall plate are the numbers 199459E and 9347. But these seem to be printed
during manufacturer and don't look like model numbers.

That's all I got. Here is a photo of one that looks similar to ours...but
ours is tan

http://www.ontimemall.com/media/T8600D.jpg

This is Turtle.

Look up Honeywell.com and go to their search engine and look up the numbers you
have. You can start with a T-86 . Honeywell has a websiter that will give you
every installation intructions for every thermostat they have ever made. the
97-3663 rev. B look like a good number.

TURTLE