Alexander

"Alexander Frey" schreef in bericht
news
Am Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:13:23 +0200 schrieb Jasen Betts
:

snip
good quality solder, and a clean soldering iron will always help
stay away from plumbers solder

something can probably be done with an op-amp chip and a few other parts.

Oops, I just ordered two hundred pounds of plumbers solder on ebay because
it was less expensive than the other type. Was that a bad idea?

Not terrible, you can always another career if you like, for the first few
years you have enough Pb.
Something just hit me, it's something called RoHS
Especially for a new design it might be a good idea to keep that in mind. It
hit me to hard I can't get it out of my mind.
But don't be sad, it just needs some more solder practice

Thanks folks,
Alex

Good Luck,

Alexander