John Rumm

mmccar wrote:

Andy, so if my 22mm pipe drops to 15mm within 1m of the boiler I may be
ok - I'm thinking the pipe change may be in the wall as opposed to
under the floor - any ideas what the standard practice is, is it even
permissible to lay concreate on a 15mm pipe? Can I get a Corgi
engineer to measure the pressure to see if the 15mm pipe will suffice?

To be sure, you wil need to do the sums. The first thing to find out is
the maximum input gas rate of the boiler (it will be in the handbook,
which you can download from the makers web site). Then use the CDA
document that Andy posted a link to to see if your existing pipework
will do the job.

--
Cheers,

John.