pb

Each time you take a shower urinate on the mildew. The acids will
dissolve it and leave a nice luster.

On 27 Aug 2005 15:36:49 -0700, "Adam" wrote:

Just a few months ago, I installed the tile in my bathroom. I took lots
of care to make sure the grout filled all the spaces between the tiles,
sealed the grout, and used caulk where walls met and where the tile met
the tub.
Now, as you can see in the linked pics below, this grey mildew is
appearing only on the caulk. It only appears in this area, where the
tiles meet the tub, and where water is prone to collect after a shower.
I have been diligent about drying it recently, but regardless, I can't
seem to scrub the mildew off.
My questions:
1) Is this mildew coming from any source that I should be concerned
about, aside from the water that collects there?
2) What can I do to prevent mildew from growing in the caulk?
3) How can I clean this stuff? Or do I need to pull the caulk out and
re-caulk?

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/8413/12rn.jpg
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5535/25fz1.jpg
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5495/33go.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!
Adam