Mark

single mum wrote in message

Today I decided to pull up Lino in Bathroom before painting the Skirting
Board. I have now been left with a sticky floor. (stick to it if I try
and walk on it).

What do I need to use or do to get rid of the sticky floor.

I know what you're all thinking - Hopeless female doing DIY - gets it
wrong!!!!

Please take pity on me and offer some sensible (practical) advice.

Will eventually be putting down new Lino or laminate

Well if you intend fitting laminate later , put down some laminate underlay
now.
You wont then have to ask how to stick that down.

-