www

If they are stuck on the surface and not imbedded too far, a light sanding
my get them off?

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor,
Online Tool Reviews
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Complete our tool survey, Win $200!
Latest 6 Reviews:
- Ryobi BT3100K Table Saw System
- Senco 41XP Finish Nailer (Review Update)
- "Orbiter" Drill Accessory
- "Vertiacc" Vertical Drill Press Accessory
- Porter Cable NS150A Narrow Crown Stapler
- Book: Popular Mechanics Shelving & Storage

"Stacey" wrote in message
Ok.. I am nearing completion of my first project. Yeah! I put off

finishing
the project for a long time for fear I would screw it up. The staining
seemed to go well. I am now using a gel varnish to put the final coats.

should mention I am making a bed The two side rails went fine. I just

put
the first coat of varnish on the footboard and notice lint balls from my
lint-free cloth. So what do I do now. I guess wait until it dries and then
what?

Thanks

stacey