Andrew Gabriel

Default Kitchen worktops

In article ,
"HD" writes:
Does anyone know who manufactures custom kitchen worktops?

I used a firm based in Cambridge some 8 years ago, whose name I
probably forgot 7 years ago;-). They were actually a large local
kitchen installer, but had their own worktop manufacturing and
laminating factory. This meant they could do L shaped worktops
(up to 4m one way but less the other way) with no join in the
laminate at the corner. I used them for having a set of worktops
custom built for a computer room (didn't need any L shaped ones
though).

Maybe someone near Cambridge might recall the name of a large
locally based kitchen installer if that area is handy for you?

--
Andrew Gabriel