shu

Heh...for the most part..the Libs are utterly clueless. Which is
regularly demonstrated by their posts on politics, and why the publics
shift to electing Republican politicians is so completely
misunderstood by them. They babble on and on about Bush being Selected
not elected..yet totally ignore the fact that Congress now has a
significant Republican Majority after 40 yrs of Dem control and more
and more Governors and state politicians are being elected
Republicans.

They (Libs) are both clueless and in denial

Gunner

I totally agree with that, and to further add, I suspect, (or possibly just
hope) that the repulican party itself will begin to split, atm there are far
to many Leftists in the repulican party,

right now for example i'm a bit unhappy with bush, not because he's too
conservative, but because he's too liberal, and I think a lot of Right
wingers are feeling that too

Unfortunatly if the repulican party splits, it'll mean that the democratic
party will win a few more elections, However the repulicans need to be sent
a strong message, a message that we want Limited govt. that we want lower
taxes, and we want to observe the orginal intent of the constitution, not
the miles and miles of crap interpertations and revisions that leftist
lawyers have been slowly shoving down our throats.. Simple things like the
2nd amendment, which is clear and explict, have been taken away from us, and
the 9th amendment, which has never been successfully argued in a modern
legal case, is also clear and explict, I want a party that understand that
the purpose of govt is not to control it's own people. or redistrubute
wealth(communism), or Provide social services, etc.

this is why i'm voting libetarian next election.. the repulicans would need
a very strong constitionalist canidate in order for me to vote for them. I
can think of a few.. but I doubt they'll run.. if not, i'm not voting for
them.. If enough people do this, it may mean a victory for the democrats,
however the message sent to the repulicans will be clear, that they have
turned too far to the left.

we *can* afford 4 years of Hilliary, so long as it points the repulicans
back in the right direction

***
shu