Curly Surmudgeon

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 05:29:20 -0400, Cliff wrote:

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 09:21:24 -0500, "*" wrote:

Tom Accuosti wrote in article

Cliff, surely you know that the *real* Darwin awards are only given to
people who have completely lost their reprodutive ability - almost
always by dying, but a few have been cited because of severe genital
damage - taking them out of the gene pool. Most of these do not fit into
that category, so I suggest that you Google on this some more before you
start passing on these forwarded notes.

You DO realize you're talking about Cliff, here?????

He NEVER lets the facts get in the way of his posts..........

I'll repeat myself this once for the clueless:
[
Umm .... Wendy also has Honorable Mentions
[
The stupidity displayed by the participants
in the following tales stops short of the ultimate
sacrifice, but we salute their spirit and innovation.
]
http://darwinawards.com/stupid/
]

Mo http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stupid

Pay particular attention to obedience, which fits many on usenet
newsgroups.

-- Regards, Curly
Bush voters: http://www.curlysurmudgeon.com/docum...enlistment.pdf