Cliff

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:32:07 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:01:32 -0700, "Hawke"
wrote:

That's confounding all right, because from your positions taken here

you are
obviously an extreme conservative, authoritarian, martinet. All of which
coincide with following Nazism or some other extreme form of governing.
Which just goes to show that either the test isn't all that accurate or
someone is dishonest.

Hawke

Actually Leftist Drone..Im none of that. I do support the war,

Let's stop here and look at the first thing you wrote. You begin with your
normal insult

Which is absolutly correct. You ARE a Leftist Drone.

IOW NOT a gun-toting crazy living in a bunker atop the San Andreas
and eating kibble?

and then go on to verify what we already know. You admit it,
you are for war;

For "war"? Not necessarily.

And a proud member of THE WAR party.

This one, yes indeed. Another false
assumption from the mind of a Leftist Drone.

Ask him about Vietnam. He may well recall Lt. Calley & Mei Lei .....

Big Surprise! That's what I have said all along. You are
always for every war so long as a Republican president is behind it.

Still more mindless drone false assumptions. Which other Republican
war have I been in favor of?

Gee, now he admits that the republicans are terrorists.

Take your time, use as much white space
as necessary.

I'm thinking that he's out of toilet paper for his outhouse again.

The
only wars you ever are against are the ones a Democrat instigates.

Which ones were those? I was quite in favor of the Vietnam war, a
Democrats war.

??
HUH?

Not the way it was ultimately fought, having been one
of the voluntary participants (twice)

He had fun. The little kids did not.

Since we
have had a predominance of Republican presidents in the last 50 years that
means you are virtually always on the side advocating war.

Oddly enough..its been the Democrats who have started all those
wars..and a Republcan which finished em for the majority.

Wingers love to lie.

That is what the
evidence shows. You can deny it all you want but your ilk always find the
case for war strong enough to start attacking someone, somewhere.

Sure you are not in deep denial?

Found those "WMDs" yet?

As was pointed out to you..its been
the Dems that seem to start the majority of wars.

THE WAR party with THE WAR President?

Normal
people don't find war nearly as necessary as your kind do.

So you are admitting Dems are not normal?

The Lithium must be running low again.

Oh, and any
objective analysis of your postings clearly demonstrates that you do indeed
have extreme right wing conservative views, you are authoritarian, and are a
total martinet.

Another mindless drone fatally flawed assumption.

Found those "WMDs" yet?

Gads man..you prove
my claim with ever line you post.

Found those "WMDs" yet?

How could I, a rabid survivalist, be
an authoritarian and a martinet? Evern my Nym indicates the opposite.

You are thinking of that Nazi?

and I do hold Leftists like you in utter contempt.

From what I've seen you hold everyone that doesn't agree with your whacked
out Republican ideology in contempt.

More insults, more fatally flawed Mindless Drone assumptions based on
fatally flawed claimes.

Found those "WMDs" yet?

You're a my way or the highway kind of
person (read that as authoritarian). You also continue to call anyone who
opposes your right wing philosophy a "leftist" including me even thought I
am a registered independent and in no way support everything on the left
wing.

Chuckle if it has stripes, hooves and roams the plains in Africa..its
still a Zebra, no matter if you call it a lounge chair or not.

Found those "WMDs" yet?

Not because of the party line, as Im a Republitarian, but because of the
necessity of the war, and the long standing actions and agendas of the Left.

That's the point isn't it? People like you always come down on the side of
seeing war as the only course of action. To you war is a necessity but other
less emotional people see it as a last resort only, and would never resort
to war nearly as quickly as you would. Throughout history war mongers have
always seen going to war as necessary when more reasonable people don't.
Unfortunately, it's the rest of the people that have to pay for your
"necessities".

More reasonable people?

Found those "WMDs" yet?

Again, you base your claims on Mindless Drone
fatally flawed claims.

Found those "WMDs" yet?

You? Reasonable? Hardly.

Found those "WMDs" yet?

I dont have to be a cop to hate child molesters. I dont have to be a
Christian (and Im not) to support some concepts of morality.

Simply irrelevant.

Deep dnial on your part again.

Found those "WMDs" yet?

If it doesnt fit your world view,

Found those "WMDs" yet?

no matter how relevant or accurate..you dismiss it.

Found those "WMDs" yet?

You on the other hand..have a Talking Points fax line from the DNC
plugged into that half empty gourd you call a skull.

As is your habit, you end with your usual insult once again showing your
ignorance and lack of originality. The other thing is that your head has to
be as dense as granite, because no matter how many times you hear it you
still keep perpetuating the myth that everyone you disagree with is getting
their ideas from the DNC. I'm sure that the reason you think that is because
the reality is it's Republicans, which you admitted to being, who are known
for their adherence to top down hierarchy and like-minded thinking. It's
also people like you who blindly parrot every line uttered by the likes of
Sean Vanity and Rush Bimbo. I'm not a Democrat. I don't know how many times
you have to be told that before you get it into your tiny brain, but I'm not
going to waste time on someone as slow on the uptake as you are. You are a
Republican and in my book that's about the worst insult I can think of to
call someone.

Actually, Im a registered Libertarian.

Perhaps also a registered Communist & Democrat G.

What you and your cronies need to understand is that you are members of the
far right, not the middle. To you everyone to your left is a liberal. It
simply isn't so. It's just that from your far out perspective the middle
seems way to the left. To those of us in the middle the people to our left
are liberals but your kind are just so far to the right you can't even see
the forest for the trees, which is why you only get along with others that
are just like you are.

One other thing, all you far righties are always super patriotic war freaks
and you are a shining example of that fact. The majority of Americans are
not, so it's you all that's out of step not me and the rest of the people
who oppose the Bush Administration's foolhardy policies. Too bad you'll
never get that even though it's a fact.

Hawke

Snicker...so you are claiming to be "in the middle"?

Found those "WMDs" yet?

More mindless drone drivel.

Found those "WMDs" yet?

Gunner