Gunner

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:41:48 -0700, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:24:56 -0700, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 02:51:25 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

The best way is to use what God gave you, a booger, to temporarily

hold
the
screw to the driver. (sorry, but it works)

I use ear wax. Dig deep, make a circular motion and withdraw and the
screwdriver has a fair temporay screw glue, without the hairs found in
the usual booger.

Gunner

Stupid me! I use grease.

Harold

And Ill bet you pay for it too. Right? And here I was thinking you
were frugal.

Gunner

Not always. A gun and mask and a quick withdrawal from my local auto parts
store seems to work! g

Harold

Hurry it up! Mobile 1 or your life!

Gunner