raden

In message , heating tech
writes

hiya everyone could someone out their help me please,when i install a
boiler etc and a new room thermostat is to be fitted it can be very
confusing as to what wires are what,plus nearly always only 3 core has
been installed and use the earth as a switched live,i can where
possible change it to a 4 core with the correct colour coding.

this is my problem and really hope someone out there can help

please can someone help how do you get a true test to find the neutral
i would be extremly grateful if someone could just clear this
frustrating question up please.

How many bloody neutrals are you trying to find ?

I've counted 5 so far

If your level of knowledge is at this level, I think you should stay
away from boilers and electricity

.... and maybe diy-banter

--
geoff