Mike Fields

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:25:57 -0700, the opaque "Harold and Susan
Vordos" clearly wrote:

"Grady" wrote in message
Yes, but we called it an Oh Jesus spring. Everytime you took it apart

and
the spring would let loose to who knows where, you would mutter under

your
breath Oh Jesus!

Yep! Jesus clip, Jesus spring, Jesus ball.

I have a Jesus Clip Holder I bought from the Mac man many moons ago.
It's for those little clips holding the actuating rods onto the
brackets and throttles on those old things called "carburetors".

Silly me, I use a new tip in my magnetic screwdriver when screws
fall off. The new tip grasps brass screws well when a magnet won't.

Actually, along those lines, something that works fairly well is to
use a 1 gallon ziplock bag to take things apart -- you can see what
you are doing but much less chance of it escaping (or any other clear
plastic bag you can find).

mikey