Dave Hinz

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 16:34:42 GMT, Leo Lichtman wrote:

"AL" wrote: Earlier this evening, I saw a bumper stick which said "What the
hell is a millwright?", (clip) Does anyone know what it means? (clip)
Correct me if I'm wrong, AL, but I don't think anyone has answered your
question. You weren't asking, "What is a millwright." You were asking,
"Why would anyone ask that question on a bumper sticker?" I can't figure it
out either.

Shot in the dark here, but is there a local-ish college team whose name
is "The Millwrights"? A tech/industrial college just might have such a
nickname, and an opposing team might,
no,too much of a stretch. Disregard.