Dave Fawthrop

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 18:12:22 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

| This is the existing storage system? Normally, the bath is fed from larger
| bore pipe and should give much better flow - even although if a floor
| higher and with less 'head'.

Completely conventional two header tanks, and indirect (coil) HW cylinder.
Two circuits, downstairs and upstairs which only gets used in very cold
weather

The only oddity is that it will work by gravity in power cuts, but as we
have had no long power cuts in 25 years, that is going.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
"Intelligent Design?" my knees say *not*.