Cliff

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:14:41 -0400, JohnM wrote:

Cliff wrote:
On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 21:45:50 -0400, JohnM wrote:

Actually, when I listen to commercial radio (rarely) I listen to a local
public radio station, mostly for the jazz.

That may induce brain rot ....... sounds like many machines
about to go crash .....

Damn, cliff, what an ignorant statement to make. I'd expect that from
dan, maybe, but I really didn't expect it from you.. Sure, you can find
some Jazz that sounds a bit crashy, or more than a bit- it's a pretty
wide field.. but that's just an unbelievable thing to say.

Idiot.

John

I always want to go see what's wrong .....
--
Cliff