Mike Pio

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
Duane Bozarth wrote:
You can get 1-1/4 to 1 tee bushings at many places including Delta.

Actually, including Delta in that may no longer be right--I actually
don't know about Delta anymore, for sure. Last time I tried to reorder
some of the 1/2" sash cutters I've used for years I discovered they had
quit making them and was told they (Delta) were getting out of the
cutter business entirely. A quick search on their site found a few 3/4"
supplied w/ 1/2" bushings but didn't see larger ones. That wasn't an
extensive search, however.

Interestingly enough they did show a of sash and cabinet set
consisting of a bunch of the old 1/2" cutters that were discontinued
that I don't recall having seen before--whether an order could actually
be placed and shipped, I don't know.

I have a 2003 Freud catalog which has a host of bushings available. I also
called a rep about this on Friday to confirm their availability. For about
$20, you can get 1 1/4" to 1" bushings. I didn't ask about other sizes
although they're listed in the catalog.