snakebit95

Bert wrote:
Thanks for the review. Have you by any chance used other brands of
worm-drive saws (Skilsaw or others)? If so, I would be interested in a
comparison, since I plan to buy one soon.

Bert

No, I have never used a worm-drive saw. I actually went to Home Depot
with intentions of purchasing the Skil HD77, but they did not have any
in-stock. I ended up bringing the Ridgid home instead. I have used
quite a few direct-drive circular saws, and they do not even compare to
this saw. The worm-gear will cut circles around the direct drives when
it comes to power.