G&M

Default Fridge water supply

"Bob Minchin" wrote in message

Bob wrote in message ...
After being abandoned by Expert Appliance Care, who have the contract for
Whirlpool's warrenty repairs (long story [1] ), I'm left needing to

repair
the water supply tube. It's a thin plastic tube, with a 4mm internal
diameter (or it is as far as I can tell). I just need to cut out a

damaged
section and join the ends together - the question is, what with? I've

I think those water filter kits come with the tube you want (1/4" external).
These come with a pair of special push-fit connectors which convert from
10mm to 1/4". Put these back to back with a piece of 10mm micro-bore pipe
and hopefully your existing pipes will push fit in the free ends. Machine
Mart do this for about £6 (called a Fridge Filter Kit).