tbmanitou tbmanitou is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben
I Have An Rca 52" Projection Screen Model# P52923. While Watching, The Screen Flickered And Went Out, Now Tv Will Not Turn On At All. When I Plug Unit In I Hear What Sounds Like A Fan Or Belt Starting To Move, Then Slowing To A Stop After I Unplug Unit. There Is Nothing On The Screen At Any Time. I Am Going To Take The Guts Out To A Copmuter Friends House And Was Looking For Some Advice On Where To Start. Any And All Advice Would Be Great. Aloha, Ben
ben there are a couple of kits that you can purchase to repair that unit ,comes with a handful of components .try electronics parts suppliers.