Matt

Matt wrote:
wrote:

What Hepworth said was as clear as mud. They say don't use a hacksaw,
then say you can do the cut with a variety of tools. How are you
supposed to cut the pipe without a plastic pipe cutter? A James Bond
lazer? To me is clear that they meant don't cut with a hacksaw without
trimming or squaring, pushing in the pipe insert and then pushing the
fitting on. THAT is looking for trouble, and that is what they meant.

A laser is no good as the wavelength has to be optimised

They breed them on this group that is for certain.

Get to bed Dribble. Oh I forgot you have got tomorrow off. But no
slacking for the rest of the week.

Have you got the gas turned back on yet?