James Salisbury

"NickP" wrote in message
Returned home last night from 3 weeks away to a putrid smell in the
garage.
Looks & smells like our old old chest freezer has gone the way of all
things. Fan still working but the exterior is warm to the touch. I haven't
dared lift the lid yet.
It's a fairly large & old freezer (external dimensions approx. 2x1x1m).
Don't know the capacity but I do know it is filled to the brim with mainly
fish, some meat and veggies.

My garage is otherwise fairly clear with the exception of gardening tools
and DIY bits and pieces.
No signs of any dead creatures, and I have looked.

So it looks like I am facing the prospect of disposing of say .75 cu.m. of
very smelly stuff.

Any ideas please? I don't think the binmen will welcome it even if well
bagged in bin liners, and they collect on Fridays hereabouts.

Thanks

Nick P

A vist to www.arco.co.uk may be in order, organic vapour mask tyvex suit
goggles and rubber gloves? Ask 3M 0870 60 800 60