Graham Harrison

"Rick" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 20:53:59 +0000 (UTC), "Graham Harrison"
wrote:

The manhole cover for my septic tank needs replacing. Measured it as
510x655 then phoned a local builders merchant who told me they are "all
600x450 these days".

Is that true? Anyone know where I can get one the size I need? A

source
anywhere between Yeovil and Heathrow is probably accessible (or online).

Thanks.

The local steel fabricators will probably make you one.

Rick

I'd begun to think I'd have to scour local scrap yards or haunt sites where
old buildings are being demolished. Thanks for that, I'll make some
enquiries during the week.