shu

for the record I scored as an expatriate

also, I think the test is crap anyway, it's got some bias towards what the
left seems to *think* of the right, but is sterotyped.

for example question 14 needs to have more "groups" listed, such as "white
americans", "christians" "baptists" "conservative talk show hosts" "Neocons"

and also.. like question 15 and 16 ,. well bush is currently president,
what if hilliary was president? that would radically alter a lot of views on
that question depending on your political leanings

I noticed I haven't seen anyone from the Left post their results,
maybe I didn't look hard enough, or maybe they scored too high on the
brainwashing susceptiablity and are embarrased

I think the Libs are genuinuly confused as to why all the right wingers
*Didn't* score as Nazi's. It just shows more of a lack of understanding on
their part

******
shu
*another atheist libertarian*