Dave Fawthrop

On 28 Aug 2005 05:58:52 -0700, wrote:

| I had perfect lined and painted interior walls.. until I decided to
| remove a few marks by sanding over them then painting. On stepping back
| to inspect I saw that you can obviously see the sanded areas - they
| look like big patches of scratches to the lining, which they are! Any
| ideas on a quick fix?

Re-do the sanding with progressively finer sandpaper. Remember to take out
all the scratches produced by the previous sanding at each stage, or you
will get "Highly polished deeply scratched" as I learned as an apprentice
mumble years ago.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
"Intelligent Design?" my knees say *not*.