Cliff

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 05:18:40 GMT, "Tom Accuosti"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message

| And now, the honorable mentions:
|
| 2. The chef at a
| hotel in Switzerland lost a finger in a meat cutting
| machine and, after a
| little hopping around, submitted a claim to his
| insurance company. The
| company expecting negligence sent out one of its
| men to have a look for
| himself. He tried the machine and lost a finger.
| The chef's claim was
| approved.

Cliff, surely you know that the *real* Darwin awards are only given to
people who have completely lost their reprodutive ability - almost
always by dying, but a few have been cited because of severe genital
damage - taking them out of the gene pool. Most of these do not fit into
that category, so I suggest that you Google on this some more before you
start passing on these forwarded notes.

Umm .... Wendy also has Honorable Mentions
[
The stupidity displayed by the participants
in the following tales stops short of the ultimate
sacrifice, but we salute their spirit and innovation.
]
http://darwinawards.com/stupid/
--
Cliff