J T

Sat, Aug 27, 2005, 12:39pm (EDT-3) (Eric=A0Bragas)
mumbled:
snip Please help, I can't shoot til this is fixed.

WHY can't you shoot it? You neglected to give any details about
what screw hole is worn out. With steel wool as a "fix", my thought is
somewhere in the metal parts - I don't see any reaon a worn out wood
scrw hole would keep one from shooting. Why is it worn out anyway?
Without the missing information, no one can reasonably be expected to
give an appropriate response. So many people ask questions, and then
fail to give enough details for a viable answer.

JOAT
The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just
gets more media attention.