Thomas Nulla

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:33:11 -0400, Cliff wrote:

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:07:45 GMT, Thomas Nulla
wrote:

The Left takes control...we get Vietnam.

??

Take a look at the social programs of the "Great Society"...far more
welfare-statist than any other period save perhaps the economic crisis of
the Depression. Enormous deficits to pay for them as well as the
escalating Vietnam War. The same unwillingness to admit the bankruptcy of
existing policies both domestic and foreign we have today.

--
Thomas

"Driven by fear, we have succumbed to the age-old temptation to sacrifice
liberty on the pretense of obtaining security. Love of security, unfortu-
nately, all too often vanquishes love of liberty." Rep. Ron Paul, R-TX