Gunner Asch

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:04:32 -0700, "Hawke"
wrote:

To confound the Libs reading this..I also scored as Expatriate.

Gunner

That's confounding all right, because from your positions taken here you are
obviously an extreme conservative, authoritarian, martinet. All of which
coincide with following Nazism or some other extreme form of governing.
Which just goes to show that either the test isn't all that accurate or
someone is dishonest.

Hawke

Actually Leftist Drone..Im none of that. I do support the war, and I
do hold Leftists like you in utter contempt. Not because of the party
line, as Im a Republitarian, but because of the necessity of the war,
and the long standing actions and agendas of the Left.

I dont have to be a cop to hate child molesters. I dont have to be a
Christian (and Im not) to support some concepts of morality.

You on the other hand..have a Talking Points fax line from the DNC
plugged into that half empty gourd you call a skull.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner