Tony Hwang

I am not sure Clorox is the answer. I had covered some perfectly good
grout with some mildew resistant caulk that I was using when we
installed a new shower door. Not long after, the caulk started turning
gray and nothing I sprayed on it would bleach it out. I ended up
having to pull out the caulk. The grout underneath was okay - not
great looking which is the reason I covered it with clear caulk in the
first place - but not mildewed either.

The caulk I put on the door did not mildew. Don't know why.

Hi,
Latex based grout stays well and does not change color.
Tony