Bob Eager

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:10:54 UTC, Tony Williams
wrote:

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:

I have the top off the machine, also the small panel at bottom
front. This seems to be all the access there is. I know I have
to get the belt over the motor shaft and the two idler pulleys,
and I hear this is not easy.

Hah! Here we go............ It's the long way round,
but does allow you to do some additional preventative
maintenance on the way.

(good advice snipped)

Indeed...job done! Thanks for the detailed help...only difference was
the lack of separate bearing cover. New belt arrived this morning,
finally got round to it this evening and it was all pretty quick
(including the preventive maintenance).

Much easier than the washing machine bearings were....

Thanks again!
http://laminateflooring.oncloud8.com