mike ring

wrote in
oups.com:

Your battery is knackered. Financially it won't be worth fixing but if
you like to tinker with stuff then you could always open it up and see
what kind of cells it takes.

Do these small hand held vacuums actually work? I've never been
convinced by the mains operated ones let alone rechargeable type. You
end up picking the stuff up with one hand and feeding it into the
nozzle while trying to convince yourself that you're saving time.

Actually, I'm wondering how you'd know if it was busted.

I'm having a bit of a clearout, and mine goes in the dustbin, as the only
dust it's gathered is on it!

I'm too nice to give it to a charity shop.

Is there one of these things that actually works? If there is I'd like to
know

mike